The Kenora District Services Board follows a procurement policy for the acquisition of goods and services. This policy ensures that goods and services are acquired through a process that is:
- Geographically neutral, and
- Accessible to qualified vendors
Aside from any specific requirements within each Public Tender, eligible vendors must have:
- Insurance: required to keep in force Public Liability and Property Damage insurance not less than $2,000,000 and submit proof of the same
- Workplace Safety & Insurance Board Certificate of Clearance: required to provide a Certificate of Clearance or written communication from WSIB confirming exempt status
- Qualification Information: required to provide evidence of the capability to carry out work of tender together with details of qualifications of staff that may be employed in the execution of the Contract
Please refer to individual tender packages for proper submissions requirements (mail or email).
The lowest tender may not be the successful tender. The Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids, to waive irregularities’ and formalities therein, and to award the contract in the best interest of the Board at its sole and unfettered discretion.