Early Learning and Care (ELC) Fee Subsidy
All families may apply for assistance for the fee costs of early learning and care programs. A fee subsidy may be provided to qualifying families with children of all ages. This includes:
- Full-time care
- Part-time care
- Before and after school care – including non-instructional school days
Apply for an ELC Fee Subsidy
Your Monthly Childcare Contribution
Net Income for Household* – spouse 1
Net Income for Household* – spouse 2
Estimated Monthly Contribution towards Childcare
Got Questions? email@example.com
- Contact a child care program(s) of your choice to secure a space.
- You and the Co-Applicant must complete all sections of the ELC application form and sign the declaration.
- Both applicants must provide a copy of your Notice of Assessment (NOA) or the Child Care Tax Benefit Notice for the most recent year.
- Submit completed application form and all supporting documents by:
- Your application and supporting documents will be reviewed to determine if you qualify for ELC fee subsidy and you will be contacted.